Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Boat

Breakfast for dinner is the BEST!

So this one is really easy and delicious.

Ingredients:
- Wheat Italian bread loaf
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup Cabot Light Cheese
- 7-10 pieces of low sodium bacon
- Salt and Pepper to taste


1. Set the oven to 350deg F. So I just nuked my bacon to cook it. Then I patted them down and chopped them into little squares.




2. At the same time, I mixed all of the eggs and shredded the cheese. Once the bacon was in cubes, I mixed that in too with the salt and pepper.

3. Then you have to make your boat! I cut a rectangle out of my bread and snacked on that while I filled my boat with the egg mixture.



4. I spread a little cheese on top and threw it into the oven for 35 minutes.



5. Viola! Yummmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment